- Choose you clothing in advance and make sure that your choices are not only comfortable but attractive as well. Choose coordinating colors, but not matching.
- Limit patterns. Patterns can be distracting especially if everyone is wearing a different pattern.
- Plan ahead. Pick your outfits way before going to your photoshoot.
- Don't wear printed t-shirts. T-Shirts with logos, super heros, brand specific, etc. can be distracting.
- Avoid all black or all white clothing.
- Pick out accessories to add texture to your photos.
This website is created and hosted by Website.com's Site Builder.
- View Mobile Version
- View Desktop Version